Two for the Road is a hangout for mystery writers Tammy Kaehler and Simon Wood to chat, reminisce, gossip, speculate and argue about all things motorsport.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Name That Track

by Tammy

I got the greatest gift this weekend from my mother: a set of coasters with the outlines of famous racetracks. And to my surprise, I guessed what almost all of them were (this is not a game I'm very good at). The questions is, do you know them all?

My score: 5/6. I knew two outright, guessed three others correctly, and couldn't come up with one (though it should have been an obvious guess).

So what's your score? Can you name them all? (Go clockwise, from upper left....)

P.S. By the way, this is your first Christmas gift suggestion for the race fans on your list. Get them from Griot's Garage (don't look up the answers here!).

No comments:

Post a Comment