Two for the Road is a hangout for mystery writers Tammy Kaehler and Simon Wood to chat, reminisce, gossip, speculate and argue about all things motorsport.

Monday, September 24, 2012

A Racing News Survey

by Tammy

I'm looking for your help today, because I want to make sure I'm getting the best information that's available out there about the racing world. So help me out, would you? What are your your favorite racing publications, Web sites, and blogs?

Magazines
Racer - I read this and love it
AutoSport - should I be reading this? (how do you keep up with a weekly?!)

Web sites
DailySportscar.com - love this for my sportscar fix
Crash.net - F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, Motorcycles
PlanetF1.com - love this F1 news site (you have to check the winners and losers article after every race
OpenPaddock.net - I don't read this, but I am aware of it ... should I be reading?

Blogs
Pressdog.typepad.com - love, love, LOVE this IndyCar fan (I would KILL to be a Woman of Pressdog (r))
CorvetteBlogger.com - I mean, I have to

What am I missing? What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment