Two for the Road is a hangout for mystery writers Tammy Kaehler and Simon Wood to chat, reminisce, gossip, speculate and argue about all things motorsport.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hot Dog, Part 2

By Simon

A little while ago I mentioned that Red Bull is working with the charity Wings For Life, which funds spinal cord injury research, and for a 15 Euro donation, they will put a picture on the side of one of their cars as part of their Faces For Charity drive during the British Grand Prix.


Well, I donated to have a picture of my dog, Royston, on the side of an F1 car. It was fitting seeing as Royston was paralyzed and was taught to walk again.

The British GP has been and gone and here are the pictures of the car with the 25,000 other photos on it. I will give you a dollar if you can find Royston’s image. Seriously, I will.



Good for Red Bull, this was a very cool appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment