I'll be honest. The races I followed the most closely this weekend were the Oscars. But that didn't mean there's not some interesting news brewing in the racing world....
- In NASCAR: Kevin Harvick might have won at Phoenix, but Junior took second. Who's thinking Junior for the championship already?
- In sportscars: Level 5 (the team that won, but then was penalized off the podium, but then was reinstated for the win at the 24 Hours of Daytona) has pulled out of the United Sports Car Championship. The nice way to put it is they want to give the series time to establish itself. I can't help but wonder if they're still mad and/or realizing they're little fish in a big pond now.
- In Formula 1, can it be true? Might Red Bull NOT be the dominant force this year? I'll believe it when I see it....
- What? F1 wants to come back to Long Beach?! Bring it on!
- Finally, the news is the disturbing lack of news on Schumi. The void of silence on his condition has many of us thinking the worst. Make sure you're following Former F1 Doc Gary Hartstein for interesting analysis of what little information is coming out.
Any recent news I'm forgetting? Who's excited for Sebring??